Recommended CV Search: Show all CVs in Australia.
Location: Parramatta (New South Wales), Australia
- Preparing all bookkeeping, journal entries, financial accounts and statements including balance sheets, income and cash flow statements for management, audit committees and regulatory bodies.
- Examines and confirms validity and truthfulness of financial reports and notes inconsistencies.
- Prepare VAT and income tax reports for government bodies.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, supplier reconciliations.
- Define and execute audit methodology, processes and criteria.
- Identify and analyzing areas of risk and discussing with management areas of concern.
- Making sure of adherence to preset business plan and identifying weak areas and improvements needed to meeting goals.
- Employment Status
- Part time
- Type of Salary
- Hourly Rate
- Preferred Job Location
- Parramatta (Radius: 25km), Australia
- Highest Qualification
- Master's Degree (Master degree in auditing and accounting) from Lebanese University.
- Professional Experience
- 3 Years
- Languages known
- English (Intermediate)
- John Janah
- 28 Years
Statistics for this Gigajob Posting
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 8,527 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 200 time(s) by Gigajob users